* Ed.D credits, Montana State University, Bozeman
* Special Education: Ten credits recently completed at UAA
* M.A.T., Bilingual/Bicultural Ed., Alaska Pacific University
* B.A., English/History, Rutgers University, New Jersey
* Technology Credits, graduate and undergraduate at UAA
* Secondary Teacher Certificate: endorsements in Language Arts, Social Studies, and Music
- State of Alaska
* Literacy Volunteers of America, Tutor/Trainer (7th ed.)
* Laubach Tutor
* Center for Substance Abuse Training, The Gathering of Native Americans,’94
(Community, Partnership, Training)
* First Aid & CPR
* Community Emergency Response Team
* Amateur Radio Technician
TEACHING (Click above on "Educational Services" for details)
* Classroom Instruction: 12 years
* Tutoring: 10 years
OTHER PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
* Vice President, WildWatch LLC
* Owner and Office Manager, Alaska Flight Centre, air medevac business.
* Freelance editor, and book reviewer. Prentice Hall Regents; Simon & Schuster
Higher Education Group; Houghton Mifflin.
* Grant writer: Recipient of Two State of Alaska Education Grants for Manillaq Assoc.
* Executive Director, Universal Esperanto Association, United Nations Liaison Office
(New York office; the parent organization is based in the Netherlands).
* NGO liaison to the US Mission to the United Nations and the United Nations for the League of
Women Voters of the United States
* Editor/Writer Legislative Roundup, accredited with press corp to work on the floor of the
New Jersey Legislature.
* A study to determine if there is a significant relationship between SRA Reading & Language
Comprehension Test scores and linguistic and non-linguistic (home/cultural) variables
for bilingual-bicultural 3rd - 6th grade students at Nikolaevsk Elementary School,
Nikolaevsk, AK. MAT Thesis.
* Words of Wisdom: Volumes (I, II), Editor/writer. Maniilaq Association, Kotzebue, AK.
* Legislative Roundup, Editor and Reporter. New Jersey League of Women Voters.
* Faculty Forum — Newsletter for Bush Foundation Faculty Development Grant.
Editor and Writer. Blackfeet Community College.
* Numerous newspaper articles, as a staff writer or guest.
|Jacqueline W. Stringham, M.A.
"Making good conservation good business"
Ph/Fax (907) 260-9059 (Office)
39200 Alma Ave. Soldotna, AK 99669